Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastwind update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mracelow
Admin

Eastwind update Empty
PostSubject: Eastwind update   Eastwind update Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Eastwind was created as a place for players to enjoy the game. Upon inviting new members, it is common knowledge that Eastwind is a non-raiding organization. Eastwind is responsible for the atmosphere we create for our members. There should be no expectations placed on guild or members. Good members make the game fun. Unfortunately bad members give off a bad impression of Eastwind.

I want encourage all members to make an effort to keep me informed about guild related issues. The best ways to communicate with me is either in-game mail, or send Aceloww a private message via leftoversraiding.org

The goal of this guild is too promote friendship and game play. There have been a few situations that have gone against the guild’s philosophy and direction. This is the main reason for this post. My role as guild leader is making sure the guild is healthy and thriving.

If members treat others as friends, it is likely reaction will be friendly. Treat members as you would want to be treated. There have been multiple incidents regarding membership treatment. A few examples of disrespect are:

1. Shopping for another guild while a member.
2. Loot grieving, regardless right or wrong will not be tolerated
3. Causing Strife with guild members
4. Wasting people’s time

In order to protect the image of Eastwind there will be a few changes within the next week. Please contact an officer if there are any questions.
Back to top Go down

Eastwind update
Page 1 of 1